Home Decorating with Handmade Originals

Luxury, handmade, decorative pillows and throws with designer, fabrics for home decorating. Eco chic, modern, retro, traditional, geek, novelty, silk, velvet, you name it, I've got it.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Canadian Store iCraft.ca


iCraft.ca - the highest-quality arts, crafts and fashion collections from around the globe.

I'm so excited to announce I have opened a Canadian store for my Canadian buyers. No more US dollar conversion, no fear about duty, brokerage fees or other border issues. There will be the same products just in Canadian dollars.

Check it out at http://icraft.ca/pillowthrowdecor

4 comments:

  1. i am now a follower!

    uhhh, you might want to post some in may...maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rated...only a three but that will improve with POSTINGS YOU SILLY RABBIT! i am going to my room now...no, wait...i'm already there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to read posting! and i want a wee icon to put in my buttons section to share with others...get with it or it will be lashes with my roughest yarn.

    ReplyDelete