Home Decorating with Handmade Originals

Luxury, handmade, decorative pillows and throws with designer, fabrics for home decorating. Eco chic, modern, retro, traditional, geek, novelty, silk, velvet, you name it, I've got it.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blowout! Up to 75% OFF


I'm spring cleaning in my shop and there are over a dozen different designs between $49 and $19 that I have marked down to $10!!!

Buy your Mother's Day gift! Or just spoil yourself.

Sale is until Monday when they will be at regular price again. However every Monday I put a few items at half price for the week. So keep checking back.

I'm thinking about a new marketing plan... a pillow party... but it is a "virtual party" so you don't have to panic about getting the house cleaned and baking for weeks ahead. A hostess has a chance to earn FREE PRODUCT or even some cash. If you have any ideas let me know... otherwise stay tuned I've got some great news on this.

That's it short and sweet. Hope to see you in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment