Home Decorating with Handmade Originals

Luxury, handmade, decorative pillows and throws with designer, fabrics for home decorating. Eco chic, modern, retro, traditional, geek, novelty, silk, velvet, you name it, I've got it.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Cleaning & Fresh Look


Lots going on at PillowThrowDecor this week with a fresh new look and some good-deal pricing. Emily at WWW.POLKADOTPIXELS.COM. or Polkadotpixels.etsy.com came through for me with a fun, contemporary design that's real eye candy and so much fun for me to work with. I'm amazing at designing with fabric but dumber than stick when it comes to the techie stuff. Emily has this remarkable ability to read my mind. I appreciate being relieved of the stress!

I am still experimenting with my product line and with the help of my "design diva" I will be adding some weird and wonderful. Goth, nerd, steampunk, noir, edgy and twisted stuff is a real scream to work with and is a stretch from my usual "beautiful but boring stuff"... says my Arrianna, AKA Design Diva. After you check polkadotpixels.com, check my store, and get back here as STUFF is going to start happening next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment